Frequently Ask Questions
We update our Frequently Asked Questions as the need arises. If there is anything that our web site or this FAQs section didn't answer for you, please click here and let us know.
When was eWomenNetwork started?
What is the big picture—the grand vision of eWomenNetwork?
eWomenNetwork was conceived in July of 1999. From July, 1999 through August, 2000, numerous focus groups and research studies were conducted throughout North America.
eWomenNetwork.com went live on the Internet September 18, 2000.
What are the membership benefits?
Our vision is to provide women with unprecedented access and exposure for the purpose of building their enterprise, fast tracking their career, providing convenient access to resources and generating revenue for each member through the sale of their products/services. Our goal is to help women succeed, achieve and prosper.
We focus on how to support and give to each other, provide stimulating new ideas for professional and personal growth and create new revenue-generating business relationships for our members.
We also plan to be a major contributor to world causes through the eWomenNetwork Foundation. Our Foundation is a separate 501(c)(3) organization that has been established to help other not-for-profit enterprises meet the challenges of helping underpriviledged women and girls to cope, grow and heal, as well as provide valuable "femtoring" opportunities to female students who have achieved academic excellence and demonstrated a commitment to success as business or professional leaders.
How does one create an Affiliate Alliance with eWomenNetwork?
- Your personal profile posted at www.eWomenNetwork.com the most visited businesswomen's web site in North America (200,000 web site hits daily);
- Unlimited access to the eWomenNetwork members online profile database;
- Members-only access to the "Accelerated Networking" events and online forum;
- Two executive one-on-one coaching sessions from certified business coaches;
- Listen to the best-selling CD by Sandra Yancey, "Increase Your Net Worth By Developing Your Network" a step-by-step guide created exclusively for helping women become effective and savvy networkers -- whenever you wish, right from your Members Only page;
- Access to members-only events; and
- Exclusive members-only "Preferred Offers" & discounts on events and products.
- Click here for more on member benefits.
What is the process for being considered an eWomenNetwork Premier Coach?
That's easy. Send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our corporate office in Dallas, Texas at 972-620-9995, ext. 1010. We will be happy to help you.
How much does it cost to join?
If you are currently an active member of eWomenNetwork and you would like to be considered for one of our Premier Coach positions, please send an email to Coaches@eWomenNetwork.com. You will need to provide the following:
- Your eWomenNetwork sign-in name
- A brief explanation for why you want to be considered for the position
- Your resume and/or biography
- Three letters of reference from clients
- Completion and certification through an accredited coaches training program, preferred
- Minimum of 100 hours of coaching experience completed
- Your complete contact information
Thank you so much for your interest in our premier coaching program. We look forward to receiving your information at Coaches@eWomenNetwork.com
What is the process for becoming a Managing Director?
A one-time life time initiation fee of $290 (non-refundable) and a monthly membership fee of $16.95
We are currently interviewing candidates for Managing Director positions and would welcome the opportunity to explore the possibilities that may exist for you with eWomenNetwork. To learn more about becoming a Managing Director and to apply just click here.